Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lokomotiv Moscow and Nigerian forward, Victor Obinna Nsofor has paid a to the CHAN Super Eagles camp in Abuja where preparations for the African Nations Championship are underway
Nsofor disclosed that his visit was to encourage the players in camp by boosting their belief in the ability of the team to lift the CHAN trophy at first attempt.
He also went on to disclose that he has recovered from the injury he got while on national assignment with the Eagles against Ethiopia, and had resumed training with his club before the winter break.
“Coach I’m fit and well and have been training with my club before we went on the winter break,” Nsofor told an excited Stephen Keshi who congratulated him on his speedy recovery.
The former Enyimba and Kwara United star is currently keeping fit at the Abuja National Stadium and is expected to feature for Nigeria at the World Cup in Brazil.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report