Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lokomotiv Moscow and Nigerian forward, Victor Obinna Nsofor has paid a to the CHAN Super Eagles camp in Abuja where preparations for the African Nations Championship are underway
Nsofor disclosed that his visit was to encourage the players in camp by boosting their belief in the ability of the team to lift the CHAN trophy at first attempt.
He also went on to disclose that he has recovered from the injury he got while on national assignment with the Eagles against Ethiopia, and had resumed training with his club before the winter break.
“Coach I’m fit and well and have been training with my club before we went on the winter break,” Nsofor told an excited Stephen Keshi who congratulated him on his speedy recovery.
The former Enyimba and Kwara United star is currently keeping fit at the Abuja National Stadium and is expected to feature for Nigeria at the World Cup in Brazil.
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour