Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester City’s Argentinian striker, Sergio Aguero may be out for up to two months. This is according to City’s manager, Manuel Pellegrini.
Sergio Aguero has netted 19 goals for the Citizens this season. He hurt his calf in the 6-3 sinking of premier League leaders Arsenal on Saturday.
“I am not a doctor. It is very difficult,” Pellegrini said at a press conference after his side’s 3-1 Capital One Cup quarter-final win at Leicester yesterday.
“The doctor has said he has at least one month or eight weeks. We will see.
“I don’t how many weeks but it will be at least one month. It is very difficult to know at this moment how many weeks it can be.”
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State