Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester City’s Argentinian striker, Sergio Aguero may be out for up to two months. This is according to City’s manager, Manuel Pellegrini.
Sergio Aguero has netted 19 goals for the Citizens this season. He hurt his calf in the 6-3 sinking of premier League leaders Arsenal on Saturday.
“I am not a doctor. It is very difficult,” Pellegrini said at a press conference after his side’s 3-1 Capital One Cup quarter-final win at Leicester yesterday.
“The doctor has said he has at least one month or eight weeks. We will see.
“I don’t how many weeks but it will be at least one month. It is very difficult to know at this moment how many weeks it can be.”
- Police say hoodlums loaded in a bus and taxi stormed the home of Sunday Igboho at 3 am
- Lagos State Government seals 10 properties in Ogudu GRA
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle