Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Army has released photographs 100 top Boko Haram terrorists and declared them wanted.
The Army Spokesperson, Colonel Sani Usman Kukasheka said the photographs of 100 suspected Boko Haram terrorists was to enable the public to assist with information on the suspects.
The military is therefore asking members of the public with information about any of them to report to security agents.
It was gathered that the pictures were gathered from various sources including video footages seized at overrun camps, surrendering terrorists and other sundry sources.
An intelligence source said: “Some of the suspects were actively involved in grievous atrocities against humanity from the recovered footages and testimonies from survivors and captured terrorists.”
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?