Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Chukwu Obi
Ebonyi State Governor, Martin Elechi has undergone eye surgery in London. Elechi had two weeks ago travelled abroad for medical treatment and returned at the weekend.
Narrating his experience during the treatment, Elechi, who was received back into the state by his Deputy and Governor-elect, Dave Umahi, said: “My physician is a Greek doctor and he ruled out for me the probability of bleeding profusely which was 1%.
“He also ruled out probability of death which was one out of a thousand and he said it’s up to me, if I accept to sign for the surgery.
“I quickly signed and I was wheeled into the theatre. Within 25 minutes it was all over.
“He said I should wait for another one hour to watch the bleeding and there was no bleeding and that’s where we are just that the post-surgery care is intensive to make sure that I don’t out of carelessness allow infection,” he narrated.
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators
- Breaking: Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and convoy involved in an accident
- Fearing terrorist attack, Yobe State Government closes all boarding schools
- Food items will not be transported to southwest until Fulanis are safe – Miyetti Allah
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Food blockade of south by north