Estimated Reading Time: <1
As a show of his sincerity to the plight of the South Africans who died during the collapse of a building in his church, General Overseer of the Synagogue of All Nations, Pastor Temitope Joshua had said he will visit South Africa soon. But in swift reply, the African National Congress Youth League has called on the Jacob Zuma-led South African government not to issue a visa him a visa.
The spokesperson for the ANC Youth League, Bandile Masuku, said, “TB Joshua should not be allowed to come to South Africa until we know what happened to our fellow countrymen at his church.
“We will make sure we engage with the Department of International Relations and Cooperation to make sure they do not issue him with a South African visa.”
- Tinubu describes Obaseki as an errant, ill disciplined governor and a dictator, who has been contemptuous of the people of Edo state
- Breaking: European Union lifts travel restrictions
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Naira Marley irritates the hypocrisy in all of us
- Buhari signs amended Companies Allied Matters bill
- Lai Mohammed says the hate speech N5 million fine is to deter those willing to destabilise Nigeria
- DG of the Progressive Governors forum says party is losing electoral value
- Just In: NUPENG orders tanker drivers to Suspend services in Lagos
- Candidate of the APC in Edo State, Ize-Iyamu says he does not want to go to Jail
- Former Nassarawa SSG cleared of all allegations of financial misappropriation
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion