Estimated Reading Time: <1
Father of suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeje Dumeme Onuwamadike, also known as Evans, said his son should be taken to the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) for deliverance.
Mr Stephen Onuwamadike, (Evans’ father) made the appeal in an interview with Channels Television at his hometown in Anambra State, South-East Nigeria.
He noted that something was wrong with his son and expressed optimism that he would be delivered if taken to the general overseer of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua.
“I have said it earlier, let them take him (Evans) to T.B. Joshua. I was at his church in 2012 and he said that if we see any criminal, we should bring the person so that when he gets delivered he would know himself,” Onuwamadike said.
He also appealed to his son’s victims to forgive him, saying his Evans’ acts have brought shame to him.
“It is a very big shame to me. I am still pleading with everybody he has offended to please forgive him,” the suspect’s father pleaded.
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing
- COVID-19 patients can now be discharged between 10 to 14 days – Ihekweazu
- Just In: Anambra State axis of the River Niger Bridge on fire
- AfDB bows to US pressure; authorises independent probe of Akinwumi Adesina
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections hit 11,516 as Nigeria records 350 new cases