Estimated Reading Time: <1
CC Consulting is looking for a content manager to join the team on the on the awesome task of navigating social media waters for its clientele. Competitive remuneration, lots of exposure and the joys of working with a distributed millenial team across the world are only the beginning of the perks that come with this opportunity to work in one of the most exciting spaces in media and the internet.
Content Manager, Full time. Two positions are open.
1. Managing social media presences for the client
2. Creating and administering content for the client websites
3. Producing weekly internal status and progress reports
4. Producing monthly status and progress reports for the client
5. Advising and collaborating with management on content and social strategy
6. Developing creative social and content strategies for CC and clients
Above 18 years old
Excellent writing ability
Familiarity with standard word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
They must speak web and be comfortable around cloud apps, remote collaboration software, content management systems and other web applications.
Extensive social media savvy. Applicant should not only be fluent in the dominant social media platforms but also understand the broader landscape and demonstrate the ability to translate their art to new channels.
Creative and design abilities
Discretion with sensitive client and employer information is a requirement.
Preferred location would be Lagos, but we’d consider working remotely with a strong candidate.
Send your CV (including the social networks you’re on) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted 7 days from the date of this posting.
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna