Estimated Reading Time: <1
CC Consulting is looking for a content manager to join the team on the on the awesome task of navigating social media waters for its clientele. Competitive remuneration, lots of exposure and the joys of working with a distributed millenial team across the world are only the beginning of the perks that come with this opportunity to work in one of the most exciting spaces in media and the internet.
Content Manager, Full time. Two positions are open.
1. Managing social media presences for the client
2. Creating and administering content for the client websites
3. Producing weekly internal status and progress reports
4. Producing monthly status and progress reports for the client
5. Advising and collaborating with management on content and social strategy
6. Developing creative social and content strategies for CC and clients
Above 18 years old
Excellent writing ability
Familiarity with standard word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
They must speak web and be comfortable around cloud apps, remote collaboration software, content management systems and other web applications.
Extensive social media savvy. Applicant should not only be fluent in the dominant social media platforms but also understand the broader landscape and demonstrate the ability to translate their art to new channels.
Creative and design abilities
Discretion with sensitive client and employer information is a requirement.
Preferred location would be Lagos, but we’d consider working remotely with a strong candidate.
Send your CV (including the social networks you’re on) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted 7 days from the date of this posting.
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Atiku, Odili, Na’Abba – the political careers Obasanjo killed
- Magu Probe: Buhari constitutes Justice Salami panel to judicial commission of enquiry
- Yahoo boys becoming role models is a travesty says Diezani Allison-Madueke
- Iroko TV only sucks profit out of Nigeria to take abroad – NBC
- Federal Government distributes 20,000 cocoa seedlings to Imo state farmers
- NITDA denies endorsement of money-doubling schemes
- Stamp duties collection account not illegal- NIPOST
- North East Development Commission sets up N6bn Education Fund