Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Press statement by the People’s Democratic Party which was duly signed by the party’s National Publicity secretary, Olisa Metuh reveals that the National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party has withdrawn the provisional clearance given to Peter Obafemi by the Ekiti Screening Appeal Committee.
What this implies is that Peter Obafemi is not eligible to participate in the primary to elect the candidate of the PDP for the Ekiti governorship election.
The National Working Committee has also approved the inauguration of a 16 man Caretaker Committee for Sokoto State with
Abdullahi S. Muhammed as Chairman and Hon. Musa Garba Gusau as secretary.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems