Estimated Reading Time: <1
Fresh attacks were launched on villages in Riyom & Barkin Ladi Local Government Areas of Plateau State yesterday leaving about 5o hours razed and two members of a family dead. The killings were at Diniyam-Rim of Riyom Local Government. There was another raid on Rakok and Razat in Barakin Ladi Local Government Area.
So many houses abandoned as a result of previous attacks were burnt too as harvested crops and properties were set ablaze too
Mr Daniel Dem who represents Riyom Constituency in the Plateau State House of Assembly confirmed the killings.
He revealed that the two family members who were killed were sleeping in an isolated building when they were shot. Two other members of the family were left injured.
The Interim Chairman of Barkin Ladi LG, Mr. Habila Dung has also confirmed the attack on the villages in the early hours of Thursday.
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted