Estimated Reading Time: <1
Despite seeing his country finish 3rd at the just concluded CHAN African Championship, Nigeria’s petite attacker, Ejike Uzoenyi won the Most Valuable Player award of the 2014 African Nations Championship (CHAN).
The Enugu Rangers winger was Man of the Match thrice during the tournament as he netted thrice too
The Fair Play Award went to Nigeria besides their bronze medal.
The top scorer award was received South Africa’s Bernard Parker who had scored goals during the competition
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello