Estimated Reading Time: <1
Despite seeing his country finish 3rd at the just concluded CHAN African Championship, Nigeria’s petite attacker, Ejike Uzoenyi won the Most Valuable Player award of the 2014 African Nations Championship (CHAN).
The Enugu Rangers winger was Man of the Match thrice during the tournament as he netted thrice too
The Fair Play Award went to Nigeria besides their bronze medal.
The top scorer award was received South Africa’s Bernard Parker who had scored goals during the competition
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report