Estimated Reading Time: <1
The services of Super Eagles Goalie, Chigozie Agbim is no longer needed by Rangers FC of Enugu as the club-side has released him. The team coaches of the Enugu outfit have recommended that his services are no longer needed. Therefore, his one year contract with the club which has just expired will not be renewed.
Despite letting him go, Rangers can boast of four goalkeepers in: Emmanuel Daniel, Itodo, Uche Okafor and Usman Jonah.
Agbim was widely criticized for his below par performances at the just concluded CHAN.
He had caused a transfer controversy between Warri Wolves and Enugu Rangers last season but has featured sparingly for Rangers as he has spent so much time in the National team camp
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality
- #EndSARS Protest: Finding a Pathway to Sustainable Peace and Development
- Supreme Court struck out a suit over disputed Soku oilfield – here’s why
- Breaking: Lagos govt approves reopening of markets across the state
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Does the FCT have a minister?
- Breaking: Long queues of petrol return to filling stations in Abuja
- Breaking: Hoodlums are currently looting the NYSC office in Abuja
- “So-called #EndSARS is politically motivated” – says Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello
- Buhari’s Speech after the Lekki Gate Massacre is straight out of the authoritarian playbook
- Fact Check: Was Governor Wike really inspecting COVID-19 palliatives to prevent looting?