Estimated Reading Time: <1
The services of Super Eagles Goalie, Chigozie Agbim is no longer needed by Rangers FC of Enugu as the club-side has released him. The team coaches of the Enugu outfit have recommended that his services are no longer needed. Therefore, his one year contract with the club which has just expired will not be renewed.
Despite letting him go, Rangers can boast of four goalkeepers in: Emmanuel Daniel, Itodo, Uche Okafor and Usman Jonah.
Agbim was widely criticized for his below par performances at the just concluded CHAN.
He had caused a transfer controversy between Warri Wolves and Enugu Rangers last season but has featured sparingly for Rangers as he has spent so much time in the National team camp
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free