Estimated Reading Time: <1
The services of Super Eagles Goalie, Chigozie Agbim is no longer needed by Rangers FC of Enugu as the club-side has released him. The team coaches of the Enugu outfit have recommended that his services are no longer needed. Therefore, his one year contract with the club which has just expired will not be renewed.
Despite letting him go, Rangers can boast of four goalkeepers in: Emmanuel Daniel, Itodo, Uche Okafor and Usman Jonah.
Agbim was widely criticized for his below par performances at the just concluded CHAN.
He had caused a transfer controversy between Warri Wolves and Enugu Rangers last season but has featured sparingly for Rangers as he has spent so much time in the National team camp
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis