Estimated Reading Time: <1
The services of Super Eagles Goalie, Chigozie Agbim is no longer needed by Rangers FC of Enugu as the club-side has released him. The team coaches of the Enugu outfit have recommended that his services are no longer needed. Therefore, his one year contract with the club which has just expired will not be renewed.
Despite letting him go, Rangers can boast of four goalkeepers in: Emmanuel Daniel, Itodo, Uche Okafor and Usman Jonah.
Agbim was widely criticized for his below par performances at the just concluded CHAN.
He had caused a transfer controversy between Warri Wolves and Enugu Rangers last season but has featured sparingly for Rangers as he has spent so much time in the National team camp
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State threaten strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami