Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 2014 edition of CHAN came to a successful end on Saturday with Libya winning the trophy in what will now be remembered as their first ever CAF trophy.
The list for the best eleven players in the competition has also been released and it has the names of three Nigerians in it
CHAN best XI
Goalkeeper: Mohamed Abdaula (Libya)
Defenders: Ali Salama (Libya), Partson Jaure (Zimbabwe), Odunlami Kunle (Nigeria), Joshua Tijani (Ghana)
Midfielders: Kudakwashe Mahachi (Zimbabwe), Mohamed Elgadi (Libya), Jordan Opoku (Ghana), Christantus Ejike (Nigeria)
Forwards: Rabiu Ali (Nigeria), Seidu Bansey (Ghana)
Stephen Adams (Ghana), Peter Moyo (Zimbabwe), Buhlebuyesa Mkhwanazi (South Africa), Mohsine Moutaouali (Morocco), Yahaya Mohammed (Ghana), Abdelsalam Omar (Libya), Ibourahima Sidibé (Mali), Hardy Binguila (Congo), Jean-Marc Makusu Mundele (DR Congo), Erwin Nguema (Gabon), Samuel Ainooson (Ghana)
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai