Estimated Reading Time: <1
The case may have lasted for a longer period than expected but it will be treated this month. Popular entertainment blog, Bella Naija has revealed that music artiste, Brymo will be facing his former label, Chocolate City in court on the 26th of February.
The legal battle all begun when Brymo left Audu Maikori’s led – Chocolate City despite having an existing contract with the outfit.
The parties were meant to be in court on the 14th of January but the case was postponed.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children