Estimated Reading Time: <1
The case may have lasted for a longer period than expected but it will be treated this month. Popular entertainment blog, Bella Naija has revealed that music artiste, Brymo will be facing his former label, Chocolate City in court on the 26th of February.
The legal battle all begun when Brymo left Audu Maikori’s led – Chocolate City despite having an existing contract with the outfit.
The parties were meant to be in court on the 14th of January but the case was postponed.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office