Estimated Reading Time: <1
Prior to the release of Olamide’s last album, Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (BGEL), a certain gunman pose went viral as a result of the rapper’s album art which had been released in anticipation of the release of the album. Several Nigerian celebrities took turns in striking the gunman pose; some were very nice, others were very funny.
Nigerian born, US Rapper Wale Folarin is the most recent celeb to strike the pose and he did that at the Roc Nation Sports & Airbnb present Welcome to New York party at Jay-Z’s 40/40 club in New York City.
He was probably showing respect to the voice of the street, Olamide.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health