Estimated Reading Time: <1
Prior to the release of Olamide’s last album, Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (BGEL), a certain gunman pose went viral as a result of the rapper’s album art which had been released in anticipation of the release of the album. Several Nigerian celebrities took turns in striking the gunman pose; some were very nice, others were very funny.
Nigerian born, US Rapper Wale Folarin is the most recent celeb to strike the pose and he did that at the Roc Nation Sports & Airbnb present Welcome to New York party at Jay-Z’s 40/40 club in New York City.
He was probably showing respect to the voice of the street, Olamide.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’