Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lamar Odom just cut a deal in his driving under the influence (DUI) case. The NBA star agrees to plead “no contest” to the crime and in exchange he’ll be on probation for the next 3 years.
Odom was arrested in L.A. on August 30 at 3:25 AM after cops saw him driving too slow on the 101 Freeway.
TMZ reports that Khloe’s husband flunked field sobriety tests and refused to submit to a blood alcohol test. He was ultimately charged with one count of DUI.
But today, Lamar struck a deal with prosecutors and in addition to 3 years of probation, he’s required to complete an alcohol education class by June 9.
He’s also been ordered to pay $1,814 in fines and fees.
Odom’s driver’s license was automatically suspended for one year for refusing to submit to the BAC test — and that punishment will stand.
For those of us that will be confused about BAC. It is a blood alcohol test that measures the amount of alcohol (ethanol) in your body.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer