Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lamar Odom just cut a deal in his driving under the influence (DUI) case. The NBA star agrees to plead “no contest” to the crime and in exchange he’ll be on probation for the next 3 years.
Odom was arrested in L.A. on August 30 at 3:25 AM after cops saw him driving too slow on the 101 Freeway.
TMZ reports that Khloe’s husband flunked field sobriety tests and refused to submit to a blood alcohol test. He was ultimately charged with one count of DUI.
But today, Lamar struck a deal with prosecutors and in addition to 3 years of probation, he’s required to complete an alcohol education class by June 9.
He’s also been ordered to pay $1,814 in fines and fees.
Odom’s driver’s license was automatically suspended for one year for refusing to submit to the BAC test — and that punishment will stand.
For those of us that will be confused about BAC. It is a blood alcohol test that measures the amount of alcohol (ethanol) in your body.
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO