Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lamar Odom appears to be on the road to recovery, the NBA Star has woken up from a coma he slipped into after being hospitalized on Tuesday, following a drug overdose at a brothel in Nevada, and is able to communicate, E! News reports.
On Friday, Odom opened his eyes, saw Khloé Kardashian, who has been by his bedside as he fights for his life, said, “Hey, baby,” gave her a thumbs up and then went back to sleep, a source told E! News.
The source also said he is no longer using a breathing tube. Another source told E! News on Friday afternoon Odom is speaking and functioning.
In addition to Khloé, 31, he us with his children and other family members, including cousins. Khloé, who arrived with mom Kris Jenner and several of her sisters, had had Odom’s father, his two kids and their mother flown in to see him.
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa
- Breaking: Reps reject motion to suspend 7.5% VAT
- Just In: Senator Munir Adekunle Muse is dead
- Infectious Disease Bill: Court fixes June 15 date for Senator Melaye’s hearing
- Covid-19: Kaduna expands community search
- Special Report: Fate of Nigerian women facing gender-based violence amid COVID-19 lockdown
- NYSC certificate of Bayelsa deputy governor was altered – DSS
- Legendary Reggae Singer; Majek Fashek Is Dead
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21