Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lamar Odom suffered 12 strokes early on in his medical emergency, TMZ has learned, and they affected his motor skills.
Doctors performed a series of brain scans on Lamar and discovered the strokes. Although the strokes didn’t affect vital organs, TMZ was told the stroke did have an impact on his ability to walk and talk.
Lamar’s medical team isn’t saying if the impairment is permanent. He’ll undergo months of physical therapy and doctors don’t know the extent to which his motor skills and speech will be restored.
The immediate obstacle right now is Lamar’s kidneys, which have failed. He’ll continue on dialysis and may need a transplant.
- Nigerian Airforce arrests officers in a viral video flogging Osun residents
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Emerges WTO DG
- Just In: Civil defence sacks officer for looting COVID-19 palliatives
- WAEC announces new date to release result
- Media sanction over #EndSARS coverage is draconian – Group writes NBC DG
- Just In: Amnesty release a new timeline investigating the Toll Gate massacre #EndSARS
- I will sign executive order to recover looted property – Adamawa Governor
- Lagos State Government says there’s nothing wrong in asking the military to intervene
- I was detained for 47 days by SARS; man narrates as Judicial panel of inquiry begins sitting in Lagos
- Nigerian Army says Lagos state government invited it to intervene in #EndSARS protest