Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lamar Odom suffered 12 strokes early on in his medical emergency, TMZ has learned, and they affected his motor skills.
Doctors performed a series of brain scans on Lamar and discovered the strokes. Although the strokes didn’t affect vital organs, TMZ was told the stroke did have an impact on his ability to walk and talk.
Lamar’s medical team isn’t saying if the impairment is permanent. He’ll undergo months of physical therapy and doctors don’t know the extent to which his motor skills and speech will be restored.
The immediate obstacle right now is Lamar’s kidneys, which have failed. He’ll continue on dialysis and may need a transplant.
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed
- Landlords should see how they can work out yearly rent to monthly payments – Sanwo-Olu
- NLC, TUC have been compromised to frustrate oil and gas reforms says National Youth Council