Estimated Reading Time: <1
2013 is a year where we witnessed some beautiful celebrity weddings and it seems 2014 is beginning to take similar shape already.
Nigerian rapper turned singer, Sidney Esiri popularly known as Dr Sid will be having his introductory rites into marriage with his pretty lawyer fiancee, Simi Osomo. Simi was called to bar recently while Dr Sid has been releasing quality singles all year under the Mavin Label imprint. An elated Simi had tweeted:
Tomorrow… the beginning of forever. Lord take control of it. Amen
The couple got engaged on the 7th of August, 2013. The wedding proper is expected to take place next year on a yet-to-be announced date.
2014, let’s go there!
- Police say hoodlums loaded in a bus and taxi stormed the home of Sunday Igboho at 3 am
- Lagos State Government seals 10 properties in Ogudu GRA
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle