Estimated Reading Time: <1
The case was on December 5, 2013 adjourned till January 14, 2014.
The case which was was suspended because the presiding judge Justice Bubba was absent with no explanation at the Federal High Court, Ikoyi.
Reports have it that Brymo and his counsel were not available for the hearing. Choc City’s counsel, C.O. Madubuko from L and A Legal Consultants was however present.
This will be the second time that the case will be adjourned. Chocolate City is suing Brymo over alleged contract infringement.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match