Estimated Reading Time: <1
The case was on December 5, 2013 adjourned till January 14, 2014.
The case which was was suspended because the presiding judge Justice Bubba was absent with no explanation at the Federal High Court, Ikoyi.
Reports have it that Brymo and his counsel were not available for the hearing. Choc City’s counsel, C.O. Madubuko from L and A Legal Consultants was however present.
This will be the second time that the case will be adjourned. Chocolate City is suing Brymo over alleged contract infringement.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office