Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rumours surrounding Dr Sid and Simi’s marriage are circulating. The couple are reportedly having issues due to irreconcilable differences.
Sources claim they have been at it for a very long time and there were times Simi had move out the house.
They have since unfollowed each other on Instagram and Simi has also deleted all their wedding photos.
The couple tied the knots three years ago at the Ikoyi Baptist Church, Lagos and they have a daughter together.
- Edo election marred by votes buying – Observer group, CDD alleges #EdoDecides2020
- “The people of Edo state have spoken loud and clear” – PDP alleges plot by APC to replace election results in Edo North #EdoDecides2020
- “People of Edo, you’ve done well” – Peter Obi tells Edo Voters to remain vigilant #EdoDecides2020
- President Buhari sympathises with Ebonyi State following Akaeze-Ukwu River tragedy
- “We must not lose our guards” – Atiku Abubakar tells Edo voters #EdoDecides2020
- Bukola Saraki, former senate president, has asked voters in Edo state to protect their votes
- APC candidate Ize-Iyamu wins polling unit #EdoDecides2020
- Governor Godwin Obaseki wins polling unit, defeated APC in Oyegun’s polling unit
- Ibadan polytechnic fires lecturer – here’s why
- “Godwin Obaseki, led thugs pretending to be his supporters” – APC says the PDP instigating violence #EdoDecides2020