Estimated Reading Time: <1
Simi Esiri has announced her separation from her husband and music star, Dr Sid, also known as Sidney Esiri, today (Sunday, January 26).
See the statement issued below.. For months now, there have been speculations that the Esiris – Dr Sid and Simi have called it quits. But, there were no official statement until now.
The couple got engaged back in 2013 and tied the knot in 2014. Also, their first child was welcomed in 2015 and the second in 2018.
The editor-in-chief of Schick Magazine announced their split with a post on her Instagram.
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo
- Singer, Simi says female entertainers are constantly pitted against each other – she explains the difficulties
- Lagos State Government announces 3 months partial closure of Marine bridge
- WAEC cancels Literature-in English exams; candidates to rewrite papers March 11
- “They took away about 470 cows and cattle” killed 15 persons – Eyewitness accounts after gunmen storm Sokoto