Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I don’t know the whereabouts of my son. I have not been able to reach him for the past three days,” James Iheanacho told Hot FM Owerri on Friday.
KickOffNigeria reports that ‘The 17-year-old is believed to have been charted off to Europe by an unidentified agent.’
Kelechi Iheanacho was a member of the Nigerian team that just won a record fourth Under-17 World Cup title at the United Arab Emirates weeks ago. He wad the tournament’s Most Valuable Player and also bagged the FIFA Silver Boot.
A lot of agents from across the world have been rallying for his signature offering him all sorts of deals since his recent exploits. Reports have it that he was seen in Lagos days ago.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research