Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I don’t know the whereabouts of my son. I have not been able to reach him for the past three days,” James Iheanacho told Hot FM Owerri on Friday.
KickOffNigeria reports that ‘The 17-year-old is believed to have been charted off to Europe by an unidentified agent.’
Kelechi Iheanacho was a member of the Nigerian team that just won a record fourth Under-17 World Cup title at the United Arab Emirates weeks ago. He wad the tournament’s Most Valuable Player and also bagged the FIFA Silver Boot.
A lot of agents from across the world have been rallying for his signature offering him all sorts of deals since his recent exploits. Reports have it that he was seen in Lagos days ago.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office