Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I don’t know the whereabouts of my son. I have not been able to reach him for the past three days,” James Iheanacho told Hot FM Owerri on Friday.
KickOffNigeria reports that ‘The 17-year-old is believed to have been charted off to Europe by an unidentified agent.’
Kelechi Iheanacho was a member of the Nigerian team that just won a record fourth Under-17 World Cup title at the United Arab Emirates weeks ago. He wad the tournament’s Most Valuable Player and also bagged the FIFA Silver Boot.
A lot of agents from across the world have been rallying for his signature offering him all sorts of deals since his recent exploits. Reports have it that he was seen in Lagos days ago.
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive