Estimated Reading Time: 1
Unidentified gunmen have kidnapped two nurses who worked overnight at the General hospital in Idon of Kajuru Local Government, Kaduna State on Thursday.
This is coming hours after a private University; Greenfield University was attacked in the same state.
While confirming the incident, Chairman of Kajuru local government area, Hon. Cafra Casino, called on the people to remain calm as investigation has begun into the kidnap of the two nurses.
The Medical Director of the hospital, Dr Shingyu Shamnom. told journalists that : “We were in our homes until a call was put through to us that it was kidnappers who invaded the hospital, only to discover that two of the nurses on night duty have been taken away by the bandits. “The kidnappers went away with the phone of one of the staff whom we thought was also kidnapped but he later returned,” he said.
- Terrorists attack Anambra Police Station
- Nigeria has no adequate satellites to monitor bandits – Space Agency says
- EFCC arrests alleged organ trafficker in Port Harcourt
- NECO releases 2020 SSCE results
- #EndSARS: We gave N940 million to Lagos businesses: Sanwo-Olu
- Son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye, is dead
- 15 million naira ransom paid – one notorious terrorist released in exchange for 27 Kaduna students
- Enugu Catholic Diocese suspend Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka
- “The President condones these criminals” – Reactions as Buhari appeals to terrorists to release abducted Nigerians
- Just In: Terrorists have attacked and kidnapped nearly 100 people in Niger State