Estimated Reading Time: 1
A Kano-based woman, identified as Lubna Ali has disclosed that she turned down a marriage proposal because of the proposed groom’s disrespect to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, a former Governor of Kano State.
She said she would prefer to die single than be with a partner who has no regard for her political father.
“I ended a marriage proposal for his Excellency, Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, despite that he doesn’t even know me in person. But he is someone I can take a bullet for,” she said in an interview with Sahelian Times.
“Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso means much more than a political leader to me, he is a father and mentor.
Speaking further, Lubna said she started liking Kwankwaso’s political ideology when she was in JSS 1 in 2003.
“Then I didn’t even know what politics is all about, but the name Kwankwaso kept ringing in my head.
“I remember that my first car was a red 406 with his sticker all over,” she said.
- BREAKING: Inflation rate declines for the first time in 20 months
- In Kaduna, Banks, Schools, Airport, Hospitals, others shut as NLC vows not to back down on Industrial action
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo talks 2023 presidential race
- A UNIJOS Professor and her husband have been kidnapped in Plateau
- ‘We have started the process to impeach Senate President Ahmed Lawan’- Lawmaker
- Kaduna Strike: ‘El-Rufai never believes he is wrong but we will compel him’ – NLC
- Atiku ask Governors to embrace unity and solve Nigeria’s insecurity crisis
- ‘Military needs modern weapons and training’ – IBB says
- Hoodlums attack INEC Headquaters in Enugu
- Insecurity: PDP Governors to meet in Oyo State