Estimated Reading Time: 1
Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International has boasted that he bought his third jet during the COVID-19 pandemic that hit the economic capacity of Nigeria and the world.
“In Covid I bought my third jet,” he told his congregation in a viral video of a sermon that he recently preached.
He added that he prayed to God that the pandemic should not end because he was resting and prospering.
He said, “In COVID (pandemic) I bought a jet; the third one. I have three. I was praying for COVID-19 not to end because I was resting. While people were complaining, my wife asked, ‘Can life be this sweet?’ Am I talking to somebody here?”
“No stress. I read on the Internet that there’s a rumour going around that I have a machine that prints money. I like that rumour. They say, ‘he should be investigated. He has a machine that prints money.
“Somebody asked if it’s true and I said it is true. They said, ‘It’s risky o’. I said I didn’t know it’s risky because I already bought the machine. When you speak in tongues, you’re printing money.”
Suleman is presently in the centre of an adultery scandal with one of his former pastors, Mike Davids accusing him of sleeping with his wife and causing the family’s separation.
Suleman has however denied the allegation.
Davids recently petitioned the Corporate Affairs Commission to investigate and suspend Suleman.
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls
- Jangebe Kidnapping: Repentant terrorists helped us rescue the schoolgirls – Matawalle
- Kidnapped Jangebe schoolgirls regain their freedom
- ‘The first thing I’m focused on, is COVID-19’ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state