Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular Nigerian pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman has described the President Muhammadu Buhari administration as the worst government ever in Nigeria.
The cleric took to his official Instagram page to condemned the President as a result of the level of insecurity and economic challenges facing the country.
Suleman said the current government came to power on the promises of fighting corruption, insecurity, and improving Nigeria’s economy.
Suleiman is a Nigerian televangelist and the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, a church with its headquarters in Auchi, Edo State.
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023
- Just In: Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has tested positive for COVID-19
- Kwara cancels pension to ex-governors signed by Saraki in 2011