Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Central Bank Of Nigeria has reacted to reports that it’s website has been hacked by a revolutionary group of hackers known as “Anonymous”.
NewsWireNGR had reported that the group in a post published on Twitter had hacked into the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) account, posting tweets in support of Nigerians demanding an end to police brutality, extortion and extra judicial killings by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.
However, in a public statement signed by Assistant Director of corporate communications, Osita Nwansiobi, the Central Bank of Nigeria says it’s website www.cbn.gov.ng has not been breached by anyone, while asking that members of the online public should be wary of false news peddlers.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike