Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigerian Oscar Selection Committee (NOSC) has shared that Nollywood filmmakers can now submit their feature film entries into the 93rd Academy Awards for the International Feature Film Category.
Since it’s first submission of Genevieve Nnaji‘s move, the “Lion heart” in 2019, the Nigerian Oscar Selection Committee has witnessed a rapid rise in the quality of Nigerian films, especially in storytelling.
The NOSC is officially recognized by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts to make submissions on behalf of the Nigerian film industry.
Films entries should be submitted to the NOSC by visiting https://thenosc.org/submit-your-film before 2nd October, 2020. Information on special rules for the award can be found on thenosc.org.special-rules-for-iff-awards, and firstname.lastname@example.org can be contacted for technical submission details and further enquires.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo