Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigerian Oscar Selection Committee (NOSC) has shared that Nollywood filmmakers can now submit their feature film entries into the 93rd Academy Awards for the International Feature Film Category.
Since it’s first submission of Genevieve Nnaji‘s move, the “Lion heart” in 2019, the Nigerian Oscar Selection Committee has witnessed a rapid rise in the quality of Nigerian films, especially in storytelling.
The NOSC is officially recognized by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts to make submissions on behalf of the Nigerian film industry.
Films entries should be submitted to the NOSC by visiting https://thenosc.org/submit-your-film before 2nd October, 2020. Information on special rules for the award can be found on thenosc.org.special-rules-for-iff-awards, and firstname.lastname@example.org can be contacted for technical submission details and further enquires.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’