Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s first family has disowned some photographs trending in the media said to be pre-wedding photographs of their daughter, Zahra and Mohammed Indimi.
In a statement on Saturday by the Special Assistant on Media to the wife of the President, Adebisi Olumide-Ajayi, the family described the pictures as untrue and an embarrassment to the couple, stating that official photographs of the wedding would be released at the appropriate time.
The statement read, “It has come to the notice of the Buhari family, that certain photographs are making the rounds both on social and conventional media claiming to be pre-wedding photographs of Zahra Buhari and Mohammed Indimi.
“Not only are these photographs untrue, but they are also a source of embarrassment to the couple.
“The couple would like to express that as much as they appreciate public interest and well wishes in their forthcoming marriage, they would at this particular point appreciate the public’s respect of their decision to make it a private affair.
“Official photographs would be released at the appropriate time.”
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports