Estimated Reading Time: <1
As Nigeria’s first family prepares for the wedding ceremony of the family’s second daughter, Zahra, the first lady Aisha Buhari has implored Nigerians to pray for the success of the event.
Aisha made the call on Thursday via her Twitter handle.
Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016. pic.twitter.com/YxWuFMPQlq
— Aisha M. Buhari (@aishambuhari) December 15, 2016
“Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016,” the first lady twitted with a photo of the couple.
The wedding which was earlier scheduled to take place between November 30 and December 4, 2016 .
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19