Estimated Reading Time: <1
As Nigeria’s first family prepares for the wedding ceremony of the family’s second daughter, Zahra, the first lady Aisha Buhari has implored Nigerians to pray for the success of the event.
Aisha made the call on Thursday via her Twitter handle.
Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016. pic.twitter.com/YxWuFMPQlq
— Aisha M. Buhari (@aishambuhari) December 15, 2016
“Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016,” the first lady twitted with a photo of the couple.
The wedding which was earlier scheduled to take place between November 30 and December 4, 2016 .
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest