Estimated Reading Time: <1
As Nigeria’s first family prepares for the wedding ceremony of the family’s second daughter, Zahra, the first lady Aisha Buhari has implored Nigerians to pray for the success of the event.
Aisha made the call on Thursday via her Twitter handle.
Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016. pic.twitter.com/YxWuFMPQlq
— Aisha M. Buhari (@aishambuhari) December 15, 2016
“Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016,” the first lady twitted with a photo of the couple.
The wedding which was earlier scheduled to take place between November 30 and December 4, 2016 .
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work
- EiE opens ‘Hacking the Nigeria Code’ online course for citizen engagement
- There could be regrets; Federal Government warns as COVID-19 deaths approach 1,000
- 4.36 million oil barrels lost to power outage, others – NNPC
- Nigeria launches project in Osun to begin gold mining and refining in 2021
- President Buhari signs African Trade Insurance Agency instrument
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7