Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed shock and sadness over the death of the Minister of State for Labour, Barrister James Ocholi ,SAN, on sunday.
Ocholi died alongside his wife and son in a car crash along Kaduna road, Abuja In a statement by Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesman, president Buhari described Ocholi’s death as untimely, regretting that Nigeria has lost a key component of the change agenda.
He also described the deceased as an accomplished and patriotic Nigerian.
“Barrister Ocholi was an accomplished and patriotic Nigerian, who was keen to accept the call to service at a time his country needed him,” he said.
President Buhari also extended his condolences to the government and people of Kogi State.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike