Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has given Mr Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a Tompolo one week to appear before the Commission on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos or risk being declared wanted.
In a letter from the EFCC, the Commission says it is investigating Tompolo for unclear dealings involving the sale of parcels of land worth about 13 billion naira to the federal government under the last administration.
He is expected to appear at the EFCC training room on Thursday, December 17.
A similar invitation was extended to Tompolo in November by the Head of Operations at the EFCC, Iliasu Kwabai but he failed to appear and no correspondence was received from him.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English