Estimated Reading Time: <1
Unconfirmed reports say Nollywood actor Prince Eke has been kidnapped. He was abducted on the Owerri-Port Harcourt road as he returned from a movie location in Delta state.
Eke is married to popular singer Muma Gee. According to Pulse, he was abducted on Saturday, December 5, 2015.
The abductors since seizing the actor have demanded the sum of N15 million. They have contacted Muma Gee threatening to bury him alive if they don’t get the sum of money delivered today, December 10, 2015.
The singer has responded to the threat with a plea for the abductors to let her husband go as the family does not have the means to pay such a ransom within the short time frame.
The couple has been married since 2011. They have two kids.
- Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila says Lagos needs N1 Trillion to reconstruct properties damaged
- 5 days after it happened, Presidency finally addresses Lekki shootings
- Lagos Attacks: Akeredolu says ‘there is an agenda beyond #EndSARS’
- Curfew in Lagos now from 8pm to 6am says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Oyo State Government to reopen schools on Monday 26th October
- IPOB says it will resume peaceful protests on Monday
- Return stolen property in 72 hours or face prosecution; Osun Governor warns looters
- South-West Governors, ministers visit Sanwo-Olu to sympathise
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties