Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lagos Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on Thursday appointed new heads of four Lagos agencies namely the Lagos State Safety Commission, Lagos State Infrastructure Maintenance and Regulatory Authority (LASIMRA), the Water Regulatory Board and Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority.
The Lagos APC publicity secretary, Joe Igbokwe, who used to be the General Manager of LASIMRA, has now been appointed as the Chairman of Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority.
The annoucnemnt was contained in a statement signed by Mr Tunji Bello, Secretary to the State Government.
Mr. Fouad Alade-Oki was appointed as the Director-General of the Lagos State Safety Commission, the agency saddled with the responsibility of safety regulations and enforcement in the State.
Mr Funso Ologunde was appointed as the Chairman of LASIMRA, while Mr Jide Odekunle was appointed as the new General Manager of LASIMRA.
According to the statement, Mr Ahmed Abdullahi has also been appointed as the Acting Executive Secretary of the Water Regulatory Board.
It said that the appointees were to resume duty with immediate effect.
- Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila says Lagos needs N1 Trillion to reconstruct properties damaged
- 5 days after it happened, Presidency finally addresses Lekki shootings
- Lagos Attacks: Akeredolu says ‘there is an agenda beyond #EndSARS’
- Curfew in Lagos now from 8pm to 6am says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Oyo State Government to reopen schools on Monday 26th October
- IPOB says it will resume peaceful protests on Monday
- Return stolen property in 72 hours or face prosecution; Osun Governor warns looters
- South-West Governors, ministers visit Sanwo-Olu to sympathise
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties