Estimated Reading Time: <1
Facebook on Wednesday launched ‘Hello app’ to replace the native dialler app that comes with Android phones. The Hello app is initially available in the U.S., Brazil and Nigeria. Along with the usual grid of numbers, you can trawl through people you are friends with on Facebook.
The Hello app also gets Facebook involved in a form of communication from which it’s mostly stayed away – your phone calls.
Facebook says you can search for people and businesses on Hello and call them with just one tap. “So if a friend tells you about a new restaurant in your neighborhood, you can use Hello to find their hours, make a reservation and get directions, all without leaving the app,” Facebook product manager Andrea Vaccari said in a blog post.
- Almajirai Repatriated To Kaduna Will Get Free Education – Kaduna Governor
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Odion Ighalo’s dream of making his stay with Manchester United may not materialize – here’s why
- NAFDAC to continue hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for treatment of COVID-19 in Nigeria despite suspension
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS
- Buhari says no development can be achieved without peace