Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cheating. It sucks, it hurts, and according to a new survey out today, it happens to 80% of us. At times like this, it’s oh-so-tempting to come up with ways to exact your revenge, but there’s definitely a good way and LOTS of bad ways to handle it:
DO NOT:1. Have sex with your ex. Unlike Ms Rachel Green, move FORWARDS, not backwards
2. Call him out on Facebook or Twitter …unless you want to look like the bitter, twisted and totally-not-over-it ex that you AREN’T
4. Throw everything he ever bought you at his horrible cheating face. Why throw away your time together when you could sell it on eBay for a profit?
5.Take out a billboard. Spend the money on an exotic cocktail-based holiday instead.
6. Graffiti his car. Or…
7. Pierce it with ice picks. Tempting, right? But rise above…
8. Revenge cheat. Trust us – it’s not going to make you feel any better.
9. Tell him you’ve been cheating too (when you really haven’t). Farewell, moral high ground…
10. Hold a ‘lying cheating bastard’ garage sale. Seriously, that shit takes effort.
11. Make him a sign that advertises his own shame. You can only really do this if you stay together, and why would you want to stay with a guy who a) cheats, and b) stands at the side of the road wearing a sandwich board telling everyone about it?
12. Put flyers up everywhere letting everyone now what a douche he is. They’ll crumble at the first sign of rain, anyway. This is not America.
But DO…Shake him off, get your game face on and take it like a woman. Revenge is a dish best served with a massive smile on your face, so don’t give him the satisfaction of your anger or tears. Be happy, do amazing things and have fun – living well is the best revenge.More on relationships
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike