Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cheating. It sucks, it hurts, and according to a new survey out today, it happens to 80% of us. At times like this, it’s oh-so-tempting to come up with ways to exact your revenge, but there’s definitely a good way and LOTS of bad ways to handle it:
DO NOT:1. Have sex with your ex. Unlike Ms Rachel Green, move FORWARDS, not backwards
2. Call him out on Facebook or Twitter …unless you want to look like the bitter, twisted and totally-not-over-it ex that you AREN’T
4. Throw everything he ever bought you at his horrible cheating face. Why throw away your time together when you could sell it on eBay for a profit?
5.Take out a billboard. Spend the money on an exotic cocktail-based holiday instead.
6. Graffiti his car. Or…
7. Pierce it with ice picks. Tempting, right? But rise above…
8. Revenge cheat. Trust us – it’s not going to make you feel any better.
9. Tell him you’ve been cheating too (when you really haven’t). Farewell, moral high ground…
10. Hold a ‘lying cheating bastard’ garage sale. Seriously, that shit takes effort.
11. Make him a sign that advertises his own shame. You can only really do this if you stay together, and why would you want to stay with a guy who a) cheats, and b) stands at the side of the road wearing a sandwich board telling everyone about it?
12. Put flyers up everywhere letting everyone now what a douche he is. They’ll crumble at the first sign of rain, anyway. This is not America.
But DO…Shake him off, get your game face on and take it like a woman. Revenge is a dish best served with a massive smile on your face, so don’t give him the satisfaction of your anger or tears. Be happy, do amazing things and have fun – living well is the best revenge.More on relationships
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states
- LASU college of medicine shuts hostel after COVID-19 outbreak among students
- COVID-19: Nigeria is not considering another lockdown – FG