Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Chukwu Obi
The Crisis rocking the Ebonyi State House of Assembly has taken another dimension .
Fire was ignited by unknown arsonists, in the early hours of Tuesday, February 24, has burnt down the Ebonyi State House of Assembly.
According to reports, the fire began in the Accounts department and subsequently spread to the media section of the House of Assembly complex.
Several properties and sensitive documents of the Assembly were destroyed during the fire.
Policemen with Amoured Personnel Carrier, APC have been deployed to the entrance of the assembly complex, while journalists and workers, were barred from gaining entrance into the complex.
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo