Estimated Reading Time: <1
A staff of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has been diagnosed of the deadly Ebola virus. The identity of the US health worker has not yet been revealed but it has been disclosed that he was among those who treated Thomas Eric Duncan.
You don’t remember Duncan? That’s the late Liberian who died in Dallas, Texas after suffering from the Ebola disease.
Not too long ago, another health worker, Nina Pham who also treated the late Liberian also tested positive to the deadly virus which the world is still fighting hard to contain.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’