Estimated Reading Time: <1
The son of Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP), a former Governor of Bayelsa State is said to have been killed in Dubai.
The deceased, named Oyoms Alamieyeseigha, the second to the last son of the Bayelsa politician, and godfather to Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was found dead by the stairway of his father’s house in the Middle Eastern city on Saturday.
The circumstances leading to his death remained sketchy as at the time of filing this report. It was further learnt that DSP has left Nigeria for Dubai to take possession of his remains.
Only recently, 19 year-old son of popular sports broadcaster and member of the Confederation of Africa Football, CAF, Aisha Folade, was gruesomely murdered in Dubai and his killers are yet to be found by the authorities in Dubai.
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan