Estimated Reading Time: <1
The son of Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP), a former Governor of Bayelsa State is said to have been killed in Dubai.
The deceased, named Oyoms Alamieyeseigha, the second to the last son of the Bayelsa politician, and godfather to Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was found dead by the stairway of his father’s house in the Middle Eastern city on Saturday.
The circumstances leading to his death remained sketchy as at the time of filing this report. It was further learnt that DSP has left Nigeria for Dubai to take possession of his remains.
Only recently, 19 year-old son of popular sports broadcaster and member of the Confederation of Africa Football, CAF, Aisha Folade, was gruesomely murdered in Dubai and his killers are yet to be found by the authorities in Dubai.
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom
- Police parade teenager accused of carrying pistol to school in Cross River
- Breaking: Adamawa United driver regains freedom after abductors received N1m ransom
- Nigerian press are criminals for branding terrorist herders as criminals – Sheikh Gumi
- Despite allegations, we did not investigate new EFCC boss before confirmation – Senate Chairman on anti-corruption
- Cross River Govenor’s aide threatens suicide over unpaid salary
- In Kaduna, bandits have killed no fewer than 18 people in two local government areas
- Nigeria is expecting COVID-19 vaccines from three donor sources – Health Minister