Estimated Reading Time: <1
The son of Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP), a former Governor of Bayelsa State is said to have been killed in Dubai.
The deceased, named Oyoms Alamieyeseigha, the second to the last son of the Bayelsa politician, and godfather to Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was found dead by the stairway of his father’s house in the Middle Eastern city on Saturday.
The circumstances leading to his death remained sketchy as at the time of filing this report. It was further learnt that DSP has left Nigeria for Dubai to take possession of his remains.
Only recently, 19 year-old son of popular sports broadcaster and member of the Confederation of Africa Football, CAF, Aisha Folade, was gruesomely murdered in Dubai and his killers are yet to be found by the authorities in Dubai.
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law
- Social Media Bill and Hate Speech Bill – Drop Them Now!