Estimated Reading Time: <1
The son of Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP), a former Governor of Bayelsa State is said to have been killed in Dubai.
The deceased, named Oyoms Alamieyeseigha, the second to the last son of the Bayelsa politician, and godfather to Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was found dead by the stairway of his father’s house in the Middle Eastern city on Saturday.
The circumstances leading to his death remained sketchy as at the time of filing this report. It was further learnt that DSP has left Nigeria for Dubai to take possession of his remains.
Only recently, 19 year-old son of popular sports broadcaster and member of the Confederation of Africa Football, CAF, Aisha Folade, was gruesomely murdered in Dubai and his killers are yet to be found by the authorities in Dubai.
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria’s population and demographic dividends
- In Nigeria, Lagos Boys Bleach their lips and dare the consequences
- NNPC Sacks 850 Oil Workers – PENGASSAN
- Kwara Governor invites EFCC to probe Kwara LG funds
- Over 200 Lagos doctors have been infected with COVID-19 – Medical Guild
- Decapitated, dismembered body of Gokada CEO found in NYC apartment
- Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot has died
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test