Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Oluwatosin Fatoyinbo
There was an attempted Kirikiri Medium Prison, Apapa area of Lagos friday afternoon, in which scores were said have been killed.
Officers of the Nigerian Navy and the Kirikiri Police Station were said to have been called in to assist the men of the Nigerian Prison Service to safeguared the prison
There were fears of a jail break in April when the fence of the Prison collapsed after an heavy downpour.
However, the details of this latest attempt remains largely unclear.
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO