Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United manager plans to offer midfielder, Tom Cleverley a new five years contract worth £15million despite the criticisms targeted at the midfielder lately.
Cleverley is eyeing a spot in Roy Hodgson’s England squad ahead of the forthcoming Brazil 2014 World Cup.
Cleverley was booed on Wednesday by English fans when his name was called out at Wembley before the friendly against Denmark .
17000 people have also signed an online petition urging Roy Hodgson not to include Cleverley in the World Cup squad.
- ‘Gimba Yau Kumo, wanted by the ICPC, is no longer Buhari’s son in-law’ – Presidency says
- #DavidoAt10: ‘Being true hearted goes a long way – Davido says
- Bayelsa government imposes curfew from 8pm to 6am
- ‘We had sex, Ini Umoren attacked me, I killed her in self defense’ – Uduak Akpan claims
- Gbajabiamila did not oppose Southern Governors’ calls for restructuring – Rep
- President Buhari promises to ‘support and help Chad stabilize’
- ‘Stop fortifying criminals’ – Police warn native doctors in Ebonyi
- Buhari meets Chad’s interim President in Abuja
- JAMB may postpone UTME 2021 exams
- Aisha Yesufu vows to disregard NIN-SIM linking exercise in protest