Estimated Reading Time: <1
Neil Moxley of the Sunday People has insinuated that the reason why Arsenal’s French manager, Arsene Wenger has not penned a new contract with the club is because he wants to be accorded the rights of taking transfer decisions at the London club.
Wenger wants to gain full control over the purchase and sales of players at the club.
The major shareholder at Arsenal Football club, Stan Kroenke has confirmed that the 64 years old French manager will sign a new long-term deal with Arsenal which may see him end his career at the club.
Arsenal has made it through to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup after a convinving 4-1 win over Everton yesterday.
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics