Estimated Reading Time: <1
Neil Moxley of the Sunday People has insinuated that the reason why Arsenal’s French manager, Arsene Wenger has not penned a new contract with the club is because he wants to be accorded the rights of taking transfer decisions at the London club.
Wenger wants to gain full control over the purchase and sales of players at the club.
The major shareholder at Arsenal Football club, Stan Kroenke has confirmed that the 64 years old French manager will sign a new long-term deal with Arsenal which may see him end his career at the club.
Arsenal has made it through to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup after a convinving 4-1 win over Everton yesterday.
- NIPOST, FIRS in inter-agency tweetfight over Stamp Duties
- We did not spend N13 billion on school feeding programme – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- State commissioner allegedly assaulted in Cross River over sharing of palliatives
- Alleged N41 Billion Fraud: Tony Elumelu denies allegations, demands apology
- Ondo government spends over N13 billion on workers allowances
- Ogun state government makes COVID-19 test free for returning students
- Planned protest by the Trade Union Congress, ill-advised – Presidency
- “COVID-19 pandemic responsible for sack of pilots” – Air Peace Management confirms NewsWireNGR Exclusive story
- “We are appalled by the worsening security situation” – Nigerian Governors break silence in a letter to President Buhari
- Opinion: The price of under-policing in Nigeria