Estimated Reading Time: <1
Neil Moxley of the Sunday People has insinuated that the reason why Arsenal’s French manager, Arsene Wenger has not penned a new contract with the club is because he wants to be accorded the rights of taking transfer decisions at the London club.
Wenger wants to gain full control over the purchase and sales of players at the club.
The major shareholder at Arsenal Football club, Stan Kroenke has confirmed that the 64 years old French manager will sign a new long-term deal with Arsenal which may see him end his career at the club.
Arsenal has made it through to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup after a convinving 4-1 win over Everton yesterday.
- Tinubu describes Obaseki as an errant, ill disciplined governor and a dictator, who has been contemptuous of the people of Edo state
- Breaking: European Union lifts travel restrictions
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Naira Marley irritates the hypocrisy in all of us
- Buhari signs amended Companies Allied Matters bill
- Lai Mohammed says the hate speech N5 million fine is to deter those willing to destabilise Nigeria
- DG of the Progressive Governors forum says party is losing electoral value
- Just In: NUPENG orders tanker drivers to Suspend services in Lagos
- Candidate of the APC in Edo State, Ize-Iyamu says he does not want to go to Jail
- Former Nassarawa SSG cleared of all allegations of financial misappropriation
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion