Estimated Reading Time: <1
According to Italian Newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport Italian giants, Inter Milan are considering a move for Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel
The Nerazzurris will be restructuring their squad in the summer and it seems coach Walter Mazzarri is looking to sign a holding midfielder who would help the likes of Hernanes and Guarin work better as attacking midfielders.
Inter’s sporting director Piero Ausilio has scouted some high profile players for that role but it seems Nigerian, John Obi Mikel is number one on his list.
It is reported that John Obi Mikel wants to test his skills in a different league after seeing Serbian, Nemanja Matic go above him in the pecking order at Chelsea.
Mikel’s Chelsea contract lasts till June 2017 and he is valued at €15 million, but his €4 million yearly wage might prove a stumbling block.
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases