Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles captain, John Obi Mikel, has agreed a four- year deal with Spanish side, Valencia.
Reports indicate that talks were held in England between representatives of the La-Liga side and Mikel and a deal was reached for him to be the club first signing in the winter transfer window.
Luckily, Valencia beat several top teams including big spending Chinese side, Shanghai SIPG; French side, Olympique Marseille; and, Serie A duo of AC Milan and Inter Milan to get Mikel’s signature.
Mikel had been out of favour in Chelsea and had not been a regular feature by Conte this season.
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS