Estimated Reading Time: <1
The news of the sudden death of Senator Isaiah Balat, the Special Adviser (Special Duties) to Vice President Namadi Sambo who passed on at the age of 62 has been received with immense shock by President Goodluck Jonathan.
The President mourns with Senator Balat’s wife, children and relatives, the good people of Kaduna State and the late Balat’s supporters.
The President also sent his condolences to the Vice President, his staff and all who worked with Senator Balat at the Presidential Villa.
The President prayed that God will receive the soul of Senator Balat who had worked at the Presidential Villa over the past three years and grant him eternal rest.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems