Estimated Reading Time: <1
As reports intensify that President Goodluck Jonathan is plotting all the necessary graphs for his expected declaration of interest for the 2015 election, the President may sack more Federal ministers in the coming weeks.
Vanguard Newspaper reports that they have learnt from a reliable source that the President has made up his mind to drop more ministers especially those not adding value to the Transformation Agenda of the administration.
The report claims the President may sack those ministers drowning in controversy so as to win back the confidence of the masses.
The final group of people to be shown the exit door way are ministers and political advisers planning to contest the next election.
According to the sources, the removal of the ministers will pave way for t he President to bring in many politicians into the cabinet which will help him gain victory in the forthcoming election.
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation