Estimated Reading Time: <1
Montenegro and Juventus forward, Mirko Vucinic has snubbed the opportunity of joining Zenit St Petersburg of Russia. He is confident of making a move to Inter Milan this week.
Vucinic wants out of Juve as he is need of first-team action .Last week, it appeared he would be used in as a player-exchange deal involving Fredy Guarin.
Inter president, Erick Thohir eventually called of the deal following fan protests.
Although wanted by several clubs, it was Zenit who were keen to sign Vucinic but the 30-years-old is not interested in a move to Russia but sees Inter as his priority
Thohir is in Italy currently and his presence may possibly ensure a deal for Vucinic.
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna