Estimated Reading Time: <1
Montenegro and Juventus forward, Mirko Vucinic has snubbed the opportunity of joining Zenit St Petersburg of Russia. He is confident of making a move to Inter Milan this week.
Vucinic wants out of Juve as he is need of first-team action .Last week, it appeared he would be used in as a player-exchange deal involving Fredy Guarin.
Inter president, Erick Thohir eventually called of the deal following fan protests.
Although wanted by several clubs, it was Zenit who were keen to sign Vucinic but the 30-years-old is not interested in a move to Russia but sees Inter as his priority
Thohir is in Italy currently and his presence may possibly ensure a deal for Vucinic.
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari sacks service chiefs