Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pop Star, Dencia was at the Staple Centre in Los Angeles for last night’s Grammy awards as a VIP guest. Some however mistook her for Nicki Minaj but International Entertainment programme, Entertainment Weekly were quick to resolve the confusion through a Tweet which was retweeted by the Cameroonian pop star who insisted she doesn’t look like Nicki.
She wore a sequined jumpsuit, a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti pink heels and a black clutch bag to the event.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government