Estimated Reading Time: <1
In 2013, Nigerian R’n’B icon, Darey Art-Alade put together what was definitely a great event as he gifted us with the debut edition of the ‘Love Like A Movie’ concert. The highlight of that event was definitely the appearance of Kim Kardashian-West.
‘Love Like A Movie’ concert returns this year and we hear Kelly Rowland will be in Lagos for the concert. Speaking about the choice of Kelly Rowland, Darey had this to say:
‘Kelly is a great performer and we’re delighted to have her on board LLAM Season 2: The Love Roller Coaster! She’s an extremely talented artiste, beautiful, sexy, very friendly and humane. She will undoubtedly enjoy her stay in Nigeria and I’m also hoping she will try some pounded yam and efo riro before she leaves!’
Kelly on her part has welcomed the initiative
‘I’m so excited to be a part of this innovative concert! And I’m really looking forward to coming to Nigeria too. I hear LLAM Season 1 was simply magical and I really can’t wait to get on stage and give a great show’, the female singer is quoted as saying.
Some of the artistes expected to perform at this year’s edition of the LLAM concert are: Timi Dakolo, Waje, Muna, JJC, Eva, D’banj, Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay, Mo ‘Eazy, and Zaina.
- The latest is “disgraceful and violent end” – what Buhari has said about bandit attacks
- We want justice for our son – Family of PHED official allegedly killed by NSCDC official in Bakassi
- Coronavirus is shocked by Nigerians’ nonchalance: Am I a Joke to You?
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria confirms 389 new cases as total number rises to 12,233
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans