Estimated Reading Time: <1
In 2013, Nigerian R’n’B icon, Darey Art-Alade put together what was definitely a great event as he gifted us with the debut edition of the ‘Love Like A Movie’ concert. The highlight of that event was definitely the appearance of Kim Kardashian-West.
‘Love Like A Movie’ concert returns this year and we hear Kelly Rowland will be in Lagos for the concert. Speaking about the choice of Kelly Rowland, Darey had this to say:
‘Kelly is a great performer and we’re delighted to have her on board LLAM Season 2: The Love Roller Coaster! She’s an extremely talented artiste, beautiful, sexy, very friendly and humane. She will undoubtedly enjoy her stay in Nigeria and I’m also hoping she will try some pounded yam and efo riro before she leaves!’
Kelly on her part has welcomed the initiative
‘I’m so excited to be a part of this innovative concert! And I’m really looking forward to coming to Nigeria too. I hear LLAM Season 1 was simply magical and I really can’t wait to get on stage and give a great show’, the female singer is quoted as saying.
Some of the artistes expected to perform at this year’s edition of the LLAM concert are: Timi Dakolo, Waje, Muna, JJC, Eva, D’banj, Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay, Mo ‘Eazy, and Zaina.
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis