Estimated Reading Time: <1
Prostitutes in the South American nation of Brazil are preparing seriously for this year’s FIFA World Cup which kicks off in Brazil this June, home-advantage you may like to say.
The prostitutes have enrolled in English classes to boost their chances of attracting more International customers who understand only English.
Common, do not bat an eyelid, prostitution is very legal in Brazil and the President of the Prostitutes’ association in Brazil, Cida Vieira had this to say:
‘English will be very important to communicate with clients during the world cup. They will have to learn how to work out financial deals and also use a specialized vocabulary with sensual words and fetishes’.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children