Estimated Reading Time: <1
Prostitutes in the South American nation of Brazil are preparing seriously for this year’s FIFA World Cup which kicks off in Brazil this June, home-advantage you may like to say.
The prostitutes have enrolled in English classes to boost their chances of attracting more International customers who understand only English.
Common, do not bat an eyelid, prostitution is very legal in Brazil and the President of the Prostitutes’ association in Brazil, Cida Vieira had this to say:
‘English will be very important to communicate with clients during the world cup. They will have to learn how to work out financial deals and also use a specialized vocabulary with sensual words and fetishes’.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office